Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday 23 November 2013

Stocking up on things...

I've been busy over the last few months trying to find things to take with me to WDW... specifically, I've been looking for things I want to do in the park, but which are a bit overpriced. My mum has kindly bought me a selection of Disney trading pins as a Christmas present as a starting point for trading in the park. I've also just acquired a lovely Disney princess notebook, which I'm planning to use as an autograph book during our visit. Sadly, it's lined, but as it is a genuine Disney product, A5 sized and cost me only £2 (including postage), I'm not going to worry too much about that one. It's a case of finding the right intersection between value and what I'm looking for.

Aside from my pins and my notebook, what other things would you recommend to take with us that would cost us dear in the park?

No comments:

Post a Comment